This is a 3D-printed shift boot adapter presented on VSPEED Garage for a 2011-2013 Honda CR-Z. This collar allows for aftermarket shifters such as the Mishimoto weighted knob to replace the stock part, while keeping the boot in place without drooping. This collar uses a stepped ledge on the shifter post, and creates a channel for a zip-tie to hold the boot to the collar (see photos). This part is available in multiple colors, so choose what matches your CR-Z best!
Set of 2, Zip-tie, basic instructions included.
Please message with comments or questions, thanks for looking!
- Compatible Vehicle List:
- 2011-2016 CR-Z Base
Installation video: COMING SOON
- Remove the shift knob by squeezing the silver collar and pulling the knob up: https://www.crzforum.com/threads/diy-cr-z-base-shift-knob-removal.44322/
- Remove shift boot trim by using a trim wedge around the plastic part. This simply clips into place, no screws.
- Cut/undo zip tie from underside of boot retaining part
- Install VSPEED adapter on shift post by sliding through the open gap, aligning stepped edge to step on shift post.
- Flip boot inside out and tighten the boot inside a zip tie in the channel on VSPEED adapter
- Clip excess zip tie from underside of boot
- Reinstall the outer trim back into position
- Install your new shift knob!
These parts are produced on demand and may require extended lead times, but will ship within 2 weeks of your order.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING!